The Roaming Pint Giveaway
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win
- Eligibility: The Roaming Pint Giveaways (the “Giveaways”) are open only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) and Canada (excluding Quebec) and are 21 years of age or older. Employees of The Roaming Pint and Omaha Beer Fest, their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state and local and Canadian federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void in Quebec, Puerto Rico & where prohibited by law.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the giveaway contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period: The start and end dates/times of The Omaha Beer Fest Ticket Giveaway Contest are as follows: Entry start April 20, 2012 – Entry closes: May 11, 2012 – 12 pm EST
- Entry: To enter a Giveaway, follow the instructions on the Giveaway site. Submission will result in one (1) entry. The number of times you can enter the Giveaway will be posted on the applicable Giveaway site. Only (1) Entry is allowed per person for the Omaha Beer Fest Ticket Giveaway Contest. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person.
- Winners: At the conclusion of the Entry Period, The Roaming Pint will determine the winners based on the correct answers given in the brewery location quiz. If more than one person guesses all the brewery locations correctly, the eligible winners will be placed in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The number of winners to be selected in a specific Giveaway will be posted on the applicable Giveaway site. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Potential winners will be contacted via email and will be asked to provide their full name, age and mailing address within 48 hours of being notified. If a potential winner does not respond within 48 hours of the notification email, The Roaming Pint will select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all eligible winning entries received during the Entry Period. Limit one (1) prize per household per Giveaway.
- Prize(s): The prize(s) for the Omaha Beer Fest Ticket Giveaway Contest is 2 tickets to the Beer Fest which can be redeemed either May 18th or 19th (rain or shine). No cash or other substitution may be made, except by The Roaming Pint, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winners are responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize. Must be 21+ to enter The Omaha Beer Festival with a valid ID.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Giveaway Entities’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Giveaway Entities be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be kept to themselves, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
- Giveaway Results: To request the name of the winners, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org